Game Name - need help

Started by
24 comments, last by ShiftyCake 11 years, 1 month ago

I read all the ideas and if I had to choose one, Shift would be it. I can't come up with a better one myself. It seems to nicely combine all the aspects of the game you have mentioned and it is one strong word. When choosing a name, you need to think of the logo and how it will look. It is way easier to design strong logo with one word than with more words.

Example - Blizzard has Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft - three strong, one-word titles. WoW is still basing on the Warcraft logo, exposing Warcraft the most, cause Warcraft was a stronger brand when the logo got designed. If they weren't using an already well-known IP for their MMO, I can assure you, they would choose a one-worder.

Advertisement

Control Shift

Shift Delete

Enter Shift

Alt Shift Delete Control

Wuzzy

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Intergalactic Escapade

Empire Above

Astrogalactrahypertron XIV: The Stars Above(Legacy Edition)

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

Well, if everything is so toss-up, why not stick close to the base?

It's a sandbox kind of experience?

"Starbox".

Not only is it familiar when considering game-types, but it's just one letter shy of a multi-million dollar franchise without getting anywhere close to Nintendo's game design.

Red Space

www.marklightforunity.com | MarkLight: Markup Extension Framework for Unity

Shay, as in the creator of this topic, I would appreciate you giving a definite answer to the following:

Do you have a name for this game, or do you not?

Without a definite closing statement, this is still being posted on, posts that may be unnecessary.

If, at any point, what I post is hard to understand, tell me. I am bad at projecting my thoughts into real words, so I appreciate the knowledge that I need to edit my post.

I am not a professional writer, nor a professional game designer. Please, understand that everything you read is simply an opinion of mind and should not, at any point in time, be taken as a credible answer unless validated by others.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement