People keep PMing me thinking I'm a moderator... help?

Started by
50 comments, last by Mussi 11 years, 1 month ago

Anyway, how's my avatar now?

Don't you feel the "Mod!" part of your avatar should be... centered? It makes me uncomfortable left-aligned and all unsure.png

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Advertisement

Anyway, how's my avatar now?

Don't you feel the "Mod!" part of your avatar should be... centered? It makes me uncomfortable left-aligned and all unsure.png

Blame a (real) mod smile.png . I changed my avatar to be:
[attachment=13527:nomod.png]

After which, I was (quickly) "moderated" (does this mean the moderator should get moderator points?) and given the avatar:
[attachment=13528:100mod.png]

I've changed it back... we'll see how long I can keep it ha

On a similar topic to this, we occasionally get people who click on the "Report" button, and fill out the "Report this post to a moderator" box with a regular reply to a thread, thinking that they've hit a "Reply" button...

Maybe the "Report" button should be changed to say "Report to a moderator"?

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Blame a (real) mod . I changed my avatar to be:

After which, I was (quickly) "moderated" (does this mean the moderator should get moderator points?) and given the avatar:

I strongly resist this Avatar!. My moderation skills are purely thuggish developed from 20 years in prison. Not at all suitable to this care bear forum!

meh: at failure of quote to copy picture

Edit: Mind you Cornstalks you would have been better off directing people to PM Tom....He loves PM's :)

As much fun as we had in this thread, I'm not going to change my avatar image until the Top Members -> Moderator section is... not misleading.

@Stormynature: ha, forgot about Tom's love of PMs.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Cornstalks, I updated your user group to be more clear.. does this help? =)

Did we get a new forum? What does an IModerator do? :P

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

+1 Michael for successful virtual evil smile.png

I agree with StormyNature, luscious trolling biggrin.png

fixed :) well except that quote thing :o

fixed smile.png well except that quote thing ohmy.png

I don't understand. What quote thing? wink.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement