Aeolus Lite Released

Started by
0 comments, last by Rancorb 11 years, 2 months ago

Aeolus Lite, a free version of my first iPhone game has just gone live on the app store. Play the entire first chapter of levels for free.

Please have a look and let me know what you think: Aeolus Lite

Cheers,

Tim

Tim Cooper - software developer, project manager and occasional iOS app developer.

Creative Shadows Ltd - My hobby company website

Advertisement

Right, having looked at a few other Announcements on here I realised there may have been a little information missing from my post. What can I say, the idea of promoting my work and selling/marketing things is still new to me so I'm figuring things out as I go. Guess that's next on the list smile.png

I'd appreciate feedback from other developers to figure out what needs to be improved and things to consider for my next game, so please check it out. It's free after all, and a fun game.

Some friends helped me put the following marketing material together and I've added a few screenshots from various levels in the game.

Aeolus was released just before christmas and now the Lite version is here. Aeolus Lite provides you with the entire first chapter of the game, giving you a taste of the addictive balloon-based fun for free.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3134]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3135]

In the game you play the Greek God of Wind, Aeolus, and must attempt to land balloons on platforms using your fingers to control the wind. A swipe blows the balloon in your chosen direction and a tap sends it spiralling down to the ground.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3340]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3341]

In the full game the first chapter introduces the basic concepts of playing: how to control balloons, land on the platforms and match symbols for higher scores. The next three chapters add additional features to make thing a lot more challenging (namely obstacles and different balloon types).
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3342]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3343]

The feedback we have had so far indicates that it is addictive, challenging and fun. Testing shows it’s really good at keeping both kids and adults quiet and engrossed.
iTunes Links
Press Kit on Creative Shadows Ltd

Tim Cooper - software developer, project manager and occasional iOS app developer.

Creative Shadows Ltd - My hobby company website

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement