• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Magic: The Gathering?

This topic is 1803 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

You can spend $200 just on the land for a competitive standard deck.

Which is why I'm sitting here playing casual decks instead.

I love magic, but I'm not about to invest the +$100/month it takes to compete in standard.

This is why I like playing limited. $15 / week will get me playing in standard with a limited card pool and a lot more variety in decks.

Advertisement

I was always sad the online version never seemed to get going. Though that was maybe 10 years ago so perhaps things changed... there was so much hype and then it sounded pretty crappy. A card game really should transfer well to online play IMO.

It's not such a different games, mostly old creatures are outdated (creature power to mana cost ratio got boosted insanely, back then juzamdjinn 5/5 for 4 with a defect was godly, now it's more like 6/6 for 4 with a bonus, so every old power creature is pretty much Junk, but most of the badass spells still hold very well).

I have a very large collection wich i may end up parting with soon (well, not the whole thing, likely just sell my half of P9 for cash, kinda sucks sad.png )

Save your P9, I might buy it! I really want the power nine for collecting.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement