Super Kart Racing for iOS and Android

Started by
32 comments, last by fatboxsoftware 10 years, 11 months ago

Hi everyone! I've been working on a game called Super Kart Racing. There is an official web site up for the game as well which can be found at:
http://?www.superkartracing.com

I'm working hard already to polish the web streaming demo. You can give the demo a play via web streaming with Unity's web player plugin. It will give you a small taste of where I am currently at in development.

1-18-13_WebDemo.png

I am struggling to fund development and keep this process going, that's why I have set up a funding campaign, to reach out and find others who can assist me in keeping this project going and get it onto the app stores. Any help is awesome! Even if you can't contribute funds, a tweet, a share on Facebook, anything to help spread the word is invaluable! I'm very grateful for the outpouring of support I've already seen.

Advertisement

Very cool! Nice work my friend.

@EmployeeNumber8 - Thanks! When this game is completed it will have a high level of polish on it.

Bumped for more info.

Check out this exciting incentive for contributors!

Visit the Kickstarter Campaign!

UPDATED:
Finished the concepts/layouts for outdoor Track 2 (A-F configs) for Super Kart Racing. These are concepts for the first outdoor track featured in the game. Want to learn more about the game? Visit www.superkartracing.com

I enjoyed the game, started to get the hang of the controls. Steering could be a wee bit more responsive, and less time to naturally straighten out, yaw the camera a little bit more during turns (or allow some zoom out) since they are sharp -- though I was getting used it as it is. Nice!

The Four Horsemen of Happiness have left.

Updates incoming.

BUMP>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement