HTML5 Online Games/Apps

Started by
4 comments, last by FrankNatividad 11 years, 2 months ago

Hi,

I'm developing a new service for HTML5 WebSockets and looking for testers that might be interested in making online games using this technology. The learning curve is little compared to just starting from scratch. The benefits will bring quick return and the best part is..it's free.

If you're just starting out don't worry too much it's just HTML5 nothing intense. The server end concept is based on an idea I had.

I'm a senior at my university and this is my first prototype to a concept I've been working on for a few months. If you are interested in hearing more please get back to me.

There's no pay, this is not for research, and this is just for fun. I'm trying to push the technology and I know free service and open community helps.

Email: contact@franknatividad.com

Frank N.

Advertisement

I'd recommend sharing more here. Your post doesn't reveal anything other than that its based on WebSockets, which really doesn't say much other than that its got to do with networking. At least give a high-level idea of what benefits your technology has, or what problem its supposed to solve.

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

Not a "Breaking In" post. Moving.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hi again,

I was trying to setup the testing bed for developers that may be interested and put up a simple tutorial to get everyone started.

I'm building content as time goes on and I'm very passionate about this whole thing.

I'm looking to build a community around this and help WebSockets GROW!

If you're interested in helping with the server side stuff let me know I'm looking for anyone that is interested!

Here is the website:

http://scribble.franknatividad.com

Here is the first tutorial:

">

Thanks

Frank N.

Here is a better way to see the project.

Here is a walk around using enchant.js and Scribble the project.

">

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement