Sign in to follow this  

Spam on my profile feed

This topic is 1795 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Profile feed

Spam:

profilefeedspam.png

Is that how relationships get started nowadays? "I want to have a relationship, here's my email. kthnxbai!" laugh.png

Unfortunately for her, I don't date any spambots with such atrocious grammar. It's also amusing that it spelled 'relationship', 'appreciate', and 'communication' properly, but not 'easies ting'.

I wonder how many others got similar messages. Thankfully, it's very easy for us to delete them ourselves, but it'd be even easies ting if the forum software somehow blocked it. tongue.png

Edited by Servant of the Lord

It looks like there are at least 10 others, including staff like Michael Tanczos.

The spammer was already banned for other spams on the site. It looks like some of the moderator spammer-killing tools needs to be adjusted to handle profile feed messages as well.

I got one as well. Deleted it immediately, wanted to report but I couldn't find the option, and was too tired to create a thread. Do people actually reply to this stuff? I have to guess yes, otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it.. how desperate do you have to be blink.png (also, the girl in the picture looks underage *and* pregnant, though it's too small to be sure)

Edited by Bacterius

This topic is 1795 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.