Which do you like best?

Started by
5 comments, last by golar 22 years, 6 months ago
I am considering two possibilities for an RPG storyline. One, a private detective is hired to investigate a fairly normal case, but when the Bureau of Investigation pushes him off the case, he is intrigued to find out why. His investigations lead on to introduce him to another world, where, surprisingly, many people have connections. He then moves on from his current job to investigate solely the other world away from Earth. Two, an experienced mafia hitman is assigned to an assassination, but comes across difficulties along the way. He is completely emotionless, but when he starts discovering the actual life of this person through stalking and investigations, he begins to get attached to her. Towards the end his emotions begin to unveil themselves as his assigned victim goes about her everyday life, and a confrontation with the woman completely changes his view on the Mafia, and he turns against them. So, reply to me to tell me which is best.
Advertisement
I''m not big on the 1920''s myself but i would go with the detective one personaly
"Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. He will surely attempt to disarm you as well"~Vendayan
I like number one, myself. I am not sure what that has to do with the 1920''s though. But if it was the 1920''s (and I don''t see any reason why one would assume so), I like the 1920''s as a setting for stories, so go ahead
Yeah, I liked the first one to. The second one reminds a little about Hitman: Codename 47 (except for that lova and see the light thing). It would fit better in a movie...

The detective, what age is that?

}+TITANIUM+{
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
I agree w/ thoose other guyz....

The lovestory is just a little bit to hard to present in a way so that the player doesn''t feel to controlled. Oh, and by the way, it would be really cool to have some Outer Cosmic Horrors from Chuthulu mythology in the storyline some where. Every 1920-based game should have at least one...

quote:Original post by Apoztel
I agree w/ thoose other guyz....

The lovestory is just a little bit to hard to present in a way so that the player doesn''t feel to controlled. Oh, and by the way, it would be really cool to have some Outer Cosmic Horrors from Chuthulu mythology in the storyline some where. Every 1920-based game should have at least one...

If you throw Cthulhu mythology into the first story idea there, it starts to sound an awful lot like HP Lovecraft''s Dreamlands cycle. Which could be very, very interesting. I''d certainly play it.
first one .

thats sounds cool ..
make sure he has a beautiful woman to seduce him..

{ Stating the obvious never helped any situation !! }

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement