Jelly Kid (Updated 2013-03-04)

Started by
21 comments, last by Aeranima 11 years, 1 month ago

Looks very nice. Following the thread.

As for the sword, why to rely on an icon only when the sword could be ... red? fizzling with fissures? on fire?

Perhaps it's just me but fire swords are often like flames in shape. This one is even blue. I would have never guessed it's fire.

Previously "Krohm"

Advertisement

Looks very nice. Following the thread.

As for the sword, why to rely on an icon only when the sword could be ... red? fizzling with fissures? on fire?

Perhaps it's just me but fire swords are often like flames in shape. This one is even blue. I would have never guessed it's fire.

Tired of flamish swords. ^^ But I've made some tweaks to the game concept and will add them on sunday when I get some samples visualized of the abilities.

Game's 'bout a boy with a gift to manipulate Jelly. Think it will become a fun, slow-paced action-oriented game to play - battling funny looking mobs etc. Please read on for further information about the game!

What's the point of posting this, aeranima? What kind of responses are you looking for?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Game's 'bout a boy with a gift to manipulate Jelly. Think it will become a fun, slow-paced action-oriented game to play - battling funny looking mobs etc. Please read on for further information about the game!

What's the point of posting this, aeranima? What kind of responses are you looking for?

Hey there Tom! Sorry did I miss something in your message because I cannot quiet understand you. Sorry Tom. :/ English isn't my native language so I might have missed the native output of your message. Please be a little clearer so I can adjust the topic accordingly!

EDIT:

Think I got your question now and will edit the post since I didn't mean anything about it. Just encourage people to keep reading! Thanks for pointing it out!

Hey there Tom! Sorry did I miss something in your message because I cannot quiet understand you. Sorry Tom. :/ English isn't my native language so I might have missed the native output of your message. Please be a little clearer so I can adjust the topic accordingly!

EDIT:

Think I got your question now and will edit the post since I didn't mean anything about it. Just encourage people to keep reading! Thanks for pointing it out!

Aeranima, what is the reason for this thread? You seem to be just telling us about your game idea? Or you're telling us about your game? Why? What kind of response are you looking for from this forum?

EDIT:

Aeranima, what is the reason for this thread? You seem to be just telling us about your game idea? Or you're telling us about your game? Why? What kind of response are you looking for from this forum?

I'm telling about the game I've been working on for a few days now. Recognition and feedback is what this thread is striving for. And the game is constantly growing. In a week i'll have much more to show visually and hopefully digitally.

Recognition and feedback is what this thread is striving for.

Oh.

I'm telling about the game I've been working on for a few days now. Recognition and feedback is what this thread is striving for. And the game is constantly growing. In a week i'll have much more to show visually and hopefully digitally.

I still believe you should be doing this through a Developer's Journal Aeranima. You can still receive feedback and recognition in there and it is better suited to your iterations, rather than simply re-editing the original post.

This forum is more about answering specific needs i.e. short-term to medium-term queries which your thread is not so much about.

I still believe you should be doing this through a Developer's Journal Aeranima. You can still receive feedback and recognition in there and it is better suited to your iterations, rather than simply re-editing the original post.

This forum is more about answering specific needs i.e. short-term to medium-term queries which your thread is not so much about.

Ah ok! I'll look into it! Feel free to close this thread then! :)

Besides, obviously, the art, what is the unique implementation you are putting into this game?

Is it in the story or gameplay?

If, at any point, what I post is hard to understand, tell me. I am bad at projecting my thoughts into real words, so I appreciate the knowledge that I need to edit my post.

I am not a professional writer, nor a professional game designer. Please, understand that everything you read is simply an opinion of mind and should not, at any point in time, be taken as a credible answer unless validated by others.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement