Special thought for Nehe !!!

Started by
5 comments, last by Acidtil 22 years, 5 months ago
I just read the news on his site and i''m left speechless. It''s hard, in time like this, to find the right thing to say to help someone feel less pain and sadness... So just saying that we are with you Jeff. Hope it will help to reduce the pain ! Luc. P.S. Sending you a special cyber-energy-hug !!!
Advertisement
Yes, I think I can truthfuly say that we all hope that things will turn out for the better.

Yeah, hang in there.
Yes NeHe, keep hope, everyting will be allright.

We are all with you
"There is a $500 fine for detonating explosives within the confines of a city"
NeHe,
It''s been only 2 days since i saw ur site. And am already indebted to u. Man don''t feel bad abt not being able to maintain the site now, am sure the guys understand ur pos. Be with ur Mom & wish her well.
U don''t deserve these tough times. things will cheer up for u & ur Mom soon.

I''m with you all here - NeHe is a great guy. I''m sure everyone''s thought are with him that have spent a little time on his site.

I don''t know what''s going on in this world right now, but some people seem to deserve better.

Perhaps you and your family should stop having those mirror breaking competitions while running under ladders across the path of black cats...

All the best mate!

~~~
Cheers!
Brett Porter
PortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGL
Community Service Announcement: Read How to ask questions the smart way before posting!
~~~Cheers!Brett PorterPortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGLCommunity Service Announcement: Read How to ask questions the smart way before posting!
Thanks for the messages guys. I know I''m letting alot of you down with the lack of news, and probably even more people by not replying to emails... I''m really trying.

I really couldn''t ask for a better group of visitors. Every time I have asked for help, someone has stepped up!

When I posted that donations would be going to my family (people that none of you know), the number of donations increased.

People willing to help out like that are rare. To find so many in one place is even more rare!

It''s impossible to put into words how much I appreciate the help!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement