Online war game -New 1000 AD

Started by
0 comments, last by dogma7 10 years, 9 months ago

Here is my game. It is "finished" for now. But a game is never finished. Here is description,link and a you tube video .

Free multiplayer turn based strategy war games based on medieval civilizations from the middle ages. Build and empire using guile and strength to outwit and overpower enemies from around the world. Using resources such as wood, iron and food begin building a small empire until it is the strongest in the game. Research more attack to improve army powers or defence to make your empire even harder to destroy. 10 different civilizations to choose from so the strategies are endless.

www.new1000ad.com

Text based game video

Advertisement
Hey guys,
Sorrry about bumping the thread since I hadn't posted in quite awhile but have some big changes going on at the site and wanted to let people know. We are moving to a private server today!!! That means no more server crashes and downtime so the game will run a lot smoother.
Other changes since I last posted are we have installed brand new forums, got a new blog for the site , worked on a lot more tutorials to learn the game faster. We have added an auto protection option so if a person doesn't want to explore we do it for them. We will be adding a new game to the site next month as a test server to try out new things. Like new civilizations, Egyptians and Aztec civilization will be added to the game soon also.
Stop by and try out the new server and see if the game runs faster. It better, it costs a lot more smile.png You can get to the game through this link

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement