Sign in to follow this  
Stormynature

Tumbleweeds - A creative challenge with rewards

Krohm    5030

The Tumble board-game. I originally thought it was quite complicated, but the more I think at it, the better it seems to work.

This last Tumbleweed puzzle game is also interesting. It makes me think of an old polygonal game I played on a 386.

Stormynature    5198

Well the end of this challenge has arrived. Congratulations to all the participants (as listed below) and most of all my deepest appreciation for taking part. I hope people have had fun and I hope some of the ideas expressed I here have inspired some new thoughts and directions in people's game designing.

Servant of the Lord

Krohm

Shuttershock

Dave Troyer

Overman

jbadams

tangireon

Sunandshadow

ShiftyCake

Milcho

Wouter79

agemO

Rhinotones

fr0st2k

Imbarns

Sandman

Scouting Ninja

wodinoneeye

I will be sending PM's to the top 3 shortly.

jbadams    25676

Congratulations to the winners, and to everyone who came up with an entry.  Really cool to see how many different ideas people could come up with!

mipmap    1013

EDIT: damn! missed deadline... story of my life...

Mr. & Mrs. Tumbleweed

The poor old couple have been living in their house for most of their adult life. No storm is going to change that! Help them smack away cars, elephants, fishes and even tumbleweed that the storms are launching at them! Make it a touch-screen coop game where two players help out smacking away the stuff which the storms are launching at their precious house. Larger things require more smacking.The players are immortal but the house takes damage.

Here is a sketch I made:

mrmrstumbleweed.png

Edited by mipmap

Sandman    2210

Congratulations to the winners, everyone who took part, everyone who voted, and of course, to Stormynature for running the contest.

Krohm    5030

Many thanks to everyone for this contest and to the organizers. I am very happy have ranked so well, I appreciate it a lot. It sure gives me a boost I need now.

Congratulations to the winner, I admit I checked the forums often just to see how the votes would evolve. smile.png

Edited by Krohm