Hexagon mesh

Started by
1 comment, last by Krohm 11 years, 1 month ago

Where can I get a .ms3d or some common file format of a hexagon that is tessellated say 256x256 triangles but the 256x256 fall with in 0-1 range so the hexagon is a fine mesh.

THanks!

Advertisement

I feel that you should bring an N-Gon into the viewer of your program and subdivide it. I really don't understand the 256x256 because a hexagon has 6 sides. Once you make your object, then any good 3D editing program should export it in the desired file format.

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

I'd suggest to build it up yourself with blender using the snap functionality. God only knows what the hell artists all over the world might put in the mesh. Such as screwed normals. Texcoords you don't need. Sharing vertices supposed to be unique...

Previously "Krohm"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement