starting over

Started by
17 comments, last by jolteon 11 years, 1 month ago

well I have been told to stop programming so I have taken almost 2 month break from programming. I still like programming. Can I please get a second chance to improve my programming skills.

Advertisement

Well, no one is stopping you (except yourself). : /

cool thanks

uuuuuh...what just happened here?mellow.png

Don't care what the world says to you, believe in your heart, dude.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

thanks for the encouragement

well I have been told to stop programming so I have taken almost 2 month break from programming. I still like programming. Can I please get a second chance to improve my programming skills.

why? keep on programming if you love it. Follow your passion smile.png

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education"

Albert Einstein

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education"

Albert Einstein

People don't know you. Honestly, if you are passionate about something, just go do it and go for it! People want to stop you from doing something because they don't know how to do it and assume you do not.

how do you post code I tried

but it does not work
YAY! Phil's back! biggrin.png
void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Go for whatever you want to do!

I think I remember the forum post where you were told this. What the people responding to that thread were trying to say was not necessarily to stop, but that it may not be right for you. At the time (if I'm correct, correct me if so), the reasoning was you weren't taking advice on-board and then a week later would create a new topic with an incredibly similar question.

I hope that the break has aided you in refreshing your mind and, if you still feel like you love to program, then welcome back!

Regards,

Stitchs.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement