First try at making a trailer

Started by
2 comments, last by Cyberdogs7 11 years, 1 month ago

I made a trailer for my game, M.A.V., and I would love some honest feedback on it.

I tried to go for something exciting and a little fast paced, but I am new to this so any feedback you have would be great!

">Trailer is here
Advertisement

Wow, really cool, though I was not able to turn sound on, your trailer and especially game, looks great and very funny ! Good work smile.png

Edit: Though one thing, the first few seconds looks a little bit choppy, maybe take a capture from a more powerful PC ?

i think thats a good job. game looks cool too.

Wow, really cool, though I was not able to turn sound on, your trailer and especially game, looks great and very funny ! Good work smile.png

Edit: Though one thing, the first few seconds looks a little bit choppy, maybe take a capture from a more powerful PC ?

Hmm.. What part looks choppy? The game was running at ~50fps with the capture on, so maybe it was just in the video conversion?

Edit: I think I see what you mean in the level shots. That was captured at 60fps, so I think it was just how I animated the camera. I will have to be more careful with that in the future. Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement