Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creating DLLs

This topic is 5899 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Depends on what program u r using. I''m using delphi, and creating dll''s with it is a piece of cake. Anyway, first you gotta tell me what programming program (heheh) u r using?

Damn, is it me or did Microsoft really fauch up the DLL documentation in the MSDN cd that came with VC++ 6.0? Every week or so this question comes up it seems.

As for the actual question, I myself have yet to find a comprehensive tutorial on programming a DLL. I have learned how through assorted attempts at tutorials and such, (MSDN, ahem) but nothing that by itself will teach you how they work. See if it''s possible first to make your current project without DLL''s, but know that you will come back to them no matter what you do.

-Brent Robinson

Damn, is it me or did Microsoft really fauch up the DLL documentation in the MSDN cd that came with VC++ 6.0? Every week or so this question comes up it seems.

As for the actual question, I myself have yet to find a comprehensive tutorial on programming a DLL. I have learned how through assorted attempts at tutorials and such, (MSDN, ahem) but nothing that by itself will teach you how they work. See if it''s possible first to make your current project without DLL''s, but know that you will come back to them no matter what you do.

-Brent Robinson