• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2COOL4-U

M-RTS

This topic is 6088 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I finally got the website up for M-RTS, a free multiplayer Real Time Strategy game, similar to Red Alert, C&C etc. The URL is http://2cool.free.fr/rts.html Hope you like the idea. We''re trying to build a small community Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas - DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder - TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester

Advertisement
Its a pretty cool idea, I am not an RTS kind of guy, so I don''t know if thats already been done, but I am guessing it hasn''t. If I am getting your idea correctly... you want each person to be a single soldier in one big group, right? Or do you want each person to be a leader of a group, or join a group with an existing leader? I think the second one sounds cool.

The only thing is...... M-RTS is a lame name. You need to think of something else.

Good Luck.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche

mm yes, but we need a good name and good names are hard to think of

Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas
- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder
- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!