M-RTS

Started by
1 comment, last by 2COOL4-U 22 years, 5 months ago
I finally got the website up for M-RTS, a free multiplayer Real Time Strategy game, similar to Red Alert, C&C etc. The URL is http://2cool.free.fr/rts.html Hope you like the idea. We''re trying to build a small community Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas - DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder - TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester
Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester
Advertisement
Its a pretty cool idea, I am not an RTS kind of guy, so I don''t know if thats already been done, but I am guessing it hasn''t. If I am getting your idea correctly... you want each person to be a single soldier in one big group, right? Or do you want each person to be a leader of a group, or join a group with an existing leader? I think the second one sounds cool.

The only thing is...... M-RTS is a lame name. You need to think of something else.

Good Luck.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
mm yes, but we need a good name and good names are hard to think of

Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas
- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder
- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester
Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement