Pages aren't displaying properly

Started by
6 comments, last by Gavin Williams 11 years, 1 month ago
Hi, Pages beyond the home-page, and including the homepage sometimes (at least yesterday) are not displaying properly, just as a big long column of text.
Advertisement

Are you still experiencing this issue Gavin?

What browser(s) are you using, and where in the world are you located?

- Jason Astle-Adams

I am having this issue as well, I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE10 and all of them display wrong for me. But I am only seeing this happening at my work PC though at home the site looks fine.

Worked on titles: CMR:DiRT2, DiRT 3, DiRT: Showdown, GRID 2, theHunter, theHunter: Primal, Mad Max, Watch Dogs: Legion

Does this url come up at your work.. it sounds like the stylesheet isn't loading for your work browser:

Click to View Stylesheet

Does this url come up at your work.. it sounds like the stylesheet isn't loading for your work browser:

Click to View Stylesheet

Answer I get from FF is:
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at public.gamedev5.net.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Worked on titles: CMR:DiRT2, DiRT 3, DiRT: Showdown, GRID 2, theHunter, theHunter: Primal, Mad Max, Watch Dogs: Legion

That's pretty funky.. I'm not sure why DNS wouldn't be working for you.

This test shows that it is working though.. hrmm:

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=a%3apublic.gamedev5.net

Perhaps you could edit your windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file and add in the IP for public.gamedev5.net staticly as a workaround. public.gamedev5.net should map to 108.161.188.132

Yeah that fixed it, cheers, weird that it couldn't resolve it on my work PC though

Everything is working OK today.

I had this issue on Windows 8 on my home computer using Firefox. I'm in Australia.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement