• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Finding Partners / Building a Team

This topic is 1773 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there,

I've looked over the forums and I have not been able to find an answer to my question. It's possible that I overlooked an answer, so I apologize if I have made a mistake by posting this; if that is the case, feel free to delete this topic.

My Question:

I would like to build a small team (partnership) for a game I am interested in developing. I believe there is a forum designated for posting game ideas, but that would be counter-productive in my case. I'm looking for a developer and an artist -- I specialize in UI design. I am *not* looking for a new, inexperienced developer or artist.

Please feel free to PM me with your resume and/or examples of your work. If I like your work, I'll be in touch with more details.

To the moderators: I apologize if I am violating any rules by doing this. If so, please remove this topic, but I would most appreciate it if you PM me to let me know of a better place I can post this request.

Edited by TheHappyPeanut

Advertisement

See those blue tabs across the top of this page?  One says Classifieds?  That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

Edited by sunandshadow

See those blue tabs across the top of this page?  One says Classifieds?  That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

Would that be the same section to use if you're looking for a partner?

Would that be the same section to use if you're looking for a partner?

A team of two people is still a team.  If you want to join someone else's team you read the existing posts, if you want to start a team you make your own post.  The only case in which you do something different is if you want to hire a contractor for a specific task (or industry-related real jobs are also their own category).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement