GameDev logs out on Android.

Started by
3 comments, last by Luckless 11 years ago

I'm having trouble viewing Gamedev.net on my nexus.

After I log in, if I go to a different page, I'm suddenly logged out.

Is this a problem with GD.net or with my device settings?

Stay gold, Pony Boy.
Advertisement

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/638704-anyone-else-seeing-the-forum-logged-out-while-viewing-topics-in-chrome-android/

I noticed that too and tossed a post up about it. Haven't found a solution, but hadn't heard of anyone else with the issue, so I ignored it and just don't post from my ASUS Transformer. (Also had a problem before where text input was painfully slow on the site for some reason, and I gave up posting from there anyway.)

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
As a second data point, I use my Transformer all the time on the site both to browse and to comment. Including this comment.

Aside from the fact that the stupid editor likes to sometimes eat the beginning of posts it works just fine for me.

That problem sounds as if cookies are disabled.

That problem sounds as if cookies are disabled.

The problem is that other websites are using cookies fine, which is why I found it rather odd that gamedev suddenly rejected them, and refuses to accept them after multiple resets of everything I could find to reset.

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement