Looking for people to make the best game ever

Started by
3 comments, last by Hodgman 11 years ago

Hi guys, I am looking forward to make a game. I have the idea of the best Dragon ball game ever, an mmmorpg but not like Dragonball online or any other one. This will be like no other mmo, but it will be the first and the most played game.

I want to start this project, and that is why I am asking who would like to be in my team, and together to work at this game. This is a project you can work at in your free time, when you are bored, because there is not a pressure of time.

This is a project starting with no money. When the game will be online we could get some money, because this game will be with item mall. I wanna prove that with a good idea, no money, but working together, people can make wonderful things.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Championstefan

Advertisement

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think this post is in the right place... This section is not for asking for help. I think this post better fits in the Classifieds section.

I develop to expand the universe. "Live long and code strong!" - Delta_Echo (dream.in.code)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think this post is in the right place... This section is not for asking for help. I think this post better fits in the Classifieds section.

You sir are correct.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Yep.

Yes, this belongs in classifieds: hobbyist-projects.

While I'm here, I'm obliged to warn you that making games based on someone elses IP is a minefield. If you become popular enough for the owners to become aware of your game, their lawyers will send you a cease and desist notice. It's much better to either ask for permission first (and get it in writing, which is very unlikely), or change the setting of your game slightly so that it's only inspired by dragonball.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement