• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
patrickscelina

My new epic track

This topic is 1944 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys. I'd like to share my latest track. It is an emotional and energetic mix. I hope you'll like it.

I'll be glad if you write some coments.

thanks.

Patryk Scelina

Advertisement

I really like it :) It seems very well composed and arranged I don't have much else I think I can comment on haha

One thing where did you get that cello sound? Is a VST or live player I can't tell

Caleb

I really like it smile.png It seems very well composed and arranged I don't have much else I think I can comment on haha

One thing where did you get that cello sound? Is a VST or live player I can't tell

Caleb

You mean Violin I guess ? :)  It is Solo Violin from East West library.

Nice track, mate! I really like the use of string instruments in this one. Can I ask what DAW you have?

Thank you :)
Sure. I use Cubase 6.5 . Actually I use Cubase since Cubase SX3 version. I really love it.

Epic! I love the use of the toms! That mixed with the Orchestra and guitar melody... It is epic!

Thanks Man. I really appreciate this. 

I just finished new track. Maybe You would like to hear it also ? 

https://soundcloud.com/patrykscelina/patryk-scelina-unlimited

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!