Looking for 2D designer for Harry Potter web-based game.

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 11 years ago

Hi all,

I'm currently developing a web-based Harry Potter RPG and I'm looking for a graphic designer who'd be willing to design and create 2d maps of all the locations that a player may visit so that I can implement them later on. This is a not for profit development - at least for the foreseeable future - but if it works out okay, I may move into developing a unique game in the future using the same engine.

I've already added quite a lot of functionality into the game including a working inventory, equipment, skill set, achievement book and collection book. It wont take me too long to add the rest of the basic functionality, but graphic design can be quite time consuming and I feel at this point I can't do it all myself.

This is the kind of style I'm going for (and have implemented);

screenshot_zps70418a56.png

Players will be able to interact with the environment by using drop-down menus over each 'tile' and be able to move to different environments by using doors and fireplaces.

If you're interesting in knowing more, feel free to add me on Skype (samuel.littler) or contact me via email (prinsig.webmaster@gmail.com).

Many thanks,

Sam.

P.S. If this topic is in the wrong section, I'm sorry, but it seemed the most suitable.

Advertisement

I'm sorry, we don't allow posts or helpwanted ads about fan-game development where you don't have the rights to use the IP.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement