Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)

Started by
15 comments, last by Pech 10 years, 9 months ago
Update 06/5/13
New Artworks:
Albatross Fly Animation (By Fabiola Allegrone)
albatross.gif
The last enemy, Seagull, fast poo, if it fall next to you your screen will be covered by poo! (By Fabiola Allegrone)
seagulls.png

Rate us on GAMEJOLT

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our Youtube Channel

Advertisement
Update 06/12/13
New Artwork:
birdsp.png
Here a panoramic about all the birds!

Rate us on GAMEJOLT

Update 06/19/13

New Screens:

bxrj.png

Here the Scoreboard (By Abadon) by pressing the button at the bottom of the ranking you are returned to the first position while pressing on the head you go to your score.

o0j.png

The shop finished, the comic is not definitive and the speech is a proof, however, we can buy upgrades at the shop to be used in gameplay, and upgrades to power ups that will make them more effective.

Rate us on GAMEJOLT

Update 06/27/13
New Youtube Video:
City Theme:
[video=youtube;nyl4Yj-DDGU]http:
[/video]

Rate us on GAMEJOLT

Theres a football helmet, so I'm responding!

I like games where I have to not get shit on, so that sounds like fun.

This is a super small thing, but the animator in me wants to point it out: Nervous finger tapping usually begins with the pinky inward, and action lines should animate outward for at least one more frame to read well (But I dont feel you need them there in the first place, the action is already animated, so action lines aren't warranted).

I also watched the gamedraft video. I have no coding knowledge to share, but I would say the entire tree moving in the background is a distraction. It'd be better off staying still, like trees do. Even if you wanted leaves moving in the wind, at that distance, you're probably better off leaving it as a still.

Have you watched Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds". You may find a lot of inspiration there ;)

@Run Cycle Media

Thank you about your feedback, I'll take care about that and try to fix that!

Update 07/3/13
New Screen:
cutscenekid.png
Kid Cutscene definitive

Rate us on GAMEJOLT

Pandora's Toybox wishes you happy holidays! During the summer break, however, will not stop the development and September will surprise you with brand new content and many new features! See you soon!

Rate us on GAMEJOLT

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement