• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slajerek

dual monitors & fullscreen

This topic is 6119 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

yes, I have two gfx cards (PCI:s3 trio & AGP:geforce2) and yes I have two monitors. but it doesn''t seem to work... my win2k doesn''t want to use that second card - what to do? maybe there''s some FAQ about dual monitors? (I cannot find it via google...)

Advertisement
Try here: http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/guide/

They have a instructions on how to set up multiple monitor (it''s really quite easy, for me, all I had to do was plug in the second video card and it all "just worked"). They''ve also got a database where you look up a video card and see what problems others had when trying to set up. It''s quite likely that someone has had the same problem as you before and has already posted a solution there!

codeka.com - Just click it.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!