tictactoe

Started by
11 comments, last by phil67rpg 11 years ago
[attachment=14704:tictactoe.zip]well I have decided to start from scratch, I have done a very simple tic tac toe game using dx9 and c++.Let me know if you need any more headers or libs or dlls. Enclosed is my program. heads up the left mouse button does the x values and the right mouse button does the o values.
Advertisement

The .exe is missing MSVCR110D.dll.

[attachment=14705:tictactoe.zip]here is the release version of my game
can I get some feedback on my game

It is a compiled exe file :)

yes it is a compiled exe file

can I get some feedback on my game

It's tic-tac-toe. if you provided the source code, we could comment on what you did. But as far as being a game, you've pretty much did tic-tac-toe, it's really hard to give feedback on what to change. Basically, you built the prototype of the game, but didn't add anyway to reset the board(unless i didn't find the button). you can place x's/o's overtop each other, winning doesn't do anything other than draw the line. Pretty much you have the game, you just need to add the rules. After that, their's really no more feedback on the actual gameplay, because you didn't do anything new. It's just classic tic-tac-toe, and that's it.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
well I wanted to start with something very simple and then build on that

Well, with out the source code, I can only give feedback on the game it self

there seem to be a few bugs with detecting when there are 3 in a row, (only after game has ended) but it might be nice to iron them out, just incase they can happen before the game has ended

v8rSmON.png

GsTRpyg.png

Also, It might be nice to put some text or image saying when the game is over and or who won.

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

attachicon.giftictactoe.zipwell I have decided to start from scratch, I have done a very simple tic tac toe game using dx9 and c++.Let me know if you need any more headers or libs or dlls. Enclosed is my program. heads up the left mouse button does the x values and the right mouse button does the o values.

Why are you using dx9 to make a tic-tac-toe game?

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement