Sprout the Game- Update!

Started by
2 comments, last by TMurchu 10 years, 9 months ago

sprout%2Blogo%2Bconcise.jpg

It's been a few months since I posted the first info about the game here on this forum. I hope it's okay to start a new topic! I got some really inspiringly positive feedback from that and I sure would like to repeat it.

Not to say, of course, that I don't also want criticism!

Sprout the Game is a side-scrolling adventure puzzle game due out for Xbox Live and PC some time this summer. Taking place in a far-future world in which all life has been extinguished you play as the embodiment of Hope, restoring Life and crossing gaps and killing monsters by planting trees and restoring color.

We are fast approaching Beta, though we are admittedly months behind schedule. We need your support! Please follow us on Twitter , Facebook, and our Blog! Especially our Blog! And also especially our Twitter!

">Okay, here is our latest video showing our music, sound effects, some early animations, some gameplay mechanics, and more!

Please please please visit

Our Development Blog!

Also, please like us on Facebook!

Advertisement

New video shows the latest snippet of gameplay! Please have a look, subscribe, comment, and etc etc. Thank you!

">

Our Development Blog!

Lately we've been working at adding some more variety to our palette. Also, please have a look at our IndieDB page.

first+attempt.jpg

2ndattempt.jpg

Our Development Blog!

Latest gameplay vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JqP9zv8cj-U

Our Development Blog!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement