My own browser-based RTS

Started by
-1 comments, last by rhosnopy 11 years ago

Good day to you all!

I would really much like to share my own personal project that consists of an online real-time multi-player browser-based strategy game, called War of Reckoning.

The game is situated in a not-so-distant future with conflicts within the human race risen. The story has 3 chapters, the first one, Medhem describes the first stages of the war, but I will let you find out the story by yourselfs.

What can you do in-game?

The game was designed to support either single-player campaigns or multi-player instances.

At the moment, there are only 3 playable campaigns that put you in the eyes of one of the game's leaders and lead the small troops to victory.

Another way to play the game is by getting a friend to join in a multiplayer instance. As a classic RTS, players can construct buildings, upgrade them, train units, research technologies, learn the units abilities and also try to anihilate each other. As for the rewards, players will receive emblems, which ultimately will serve to create their own mercenaries (special units with special abilities) and summon them in-game.

The game has been a personal project for 8 months now, with no financial support.

Oh, and you can play it for free at http://www.warofreckoning.com/

I am open to answer anything!

Thanks for your time and I hope you will enjoy the game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement