Your username is now the title of your game. Please describe your game and the game's story.

Started by
31 comments, last by BeerNutts 10 years, 11 months ago

My game revolves around the premises of the number, 78101. You, a protagonist, start off wearing tattered clothes, sitting in a dark room. Next to you lies a book with the title, "78101". When you open the book, you see the author's name, Tom Mai.

The book itself is some sort of a diary. It tells of a man who, due to an incident, accidentally killed his family. Being driven to insanity, he desperately tries to find his way out of misery by trying to forget his past, but his past starts haunting him. The last page in the written diary is a form of instructions telling you to find a way out of this building.

The game itself is more akin to Escape the Room flash games. Except the room itself is the entire building. Clues hidden throughout the building can all be solved with just the hint, "78101". It can mean almost anything, such as dates, birthdays, security number, safe combinations, etc. But most of them require the use of lexical problem solving in order to continue onwards.

I won't spoil the details to you, but the end credits will say this:

"Directed by Michael Bay."

Advertisement

My game is a mix between FarmVille and Desert Bus. Use your imagination.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
My game is about a secret military assignment meant to protect the people's from the knowledge of alien life and their affinity for the taste of human blood.
Mmh, had never thought of that before. Well, maybe a game about growing a colony of Staphylococcus and having them battle against increasing powerful white blood cells. I'm thinking a 3D-based, abstract tactical management kind of game, in a procedural, organic environment. The back story is obvious, you are a poor unicellular life form ingested by someone, struggling to survive in this harsh habitat. After a few hours of disorganized chaos (and exponential growth) a leader emerges from the colony, and rallies his companions to fight against the oppressor.

I'm sorry. I have no imagination. sleep.png

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Hmm...

A dark game, not gritty, not neccesariously in the horror genra, but just offputting, about a man who keeps struggling against a very terrible luck, carring his zippo lighter which, for some reason, makes a flame appear wherever it was 5 seconds ago rather than were it is when it is lit.

LOL laugh.png

wizards.

it would have a Lovecraftian setting. The entire game would be jumping puzzles with increasing difficulty, as you try climb a mysterious mountain. If you finally reach the top, you get ripped to shreds and die. Game over.

I'm Progm from the Alpha Unit. A species called the DES has invaded our solar system. I'm currently stuck in an underground labyrinth that seemed to be built millennia ago. While I explore its secrets and a way out, my unit was tasked with a kamikaze mission. Bomb the enemy's galaxy-class ship (if it can be called that) and slow their advance. I hope my unit --anyone from my unit-- is still alive.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

I am a man who hodges all of his- Oh wait, I am not Hodgman.

My name is Q, and the number ? has caused an Apocalypse- Oh, I am not ApochPiQ either.

They call me Tom. I ride slopes. I am Tom the Sloper. Oh, oops.

My street name is rip-off. I rip the tags off mattresses- Err.

My brother, Bob, has been kidnapped. As I spring into action I-

My name is Washu, and I washu away all phantoms with my SiCrane.

The world has succumbed to the deadly Bacterius called Kylotan. Only the power of sunandshadow and the wand of Serapth combined can cleanse the Earth. But don’t worry, you have infinite continues, so, if you fail, you can always try mhagain.

Catch all the Álvaro beans in the bucket! But watch out for falling Aardvajk’s and their spiny backs!

1,024 beams of light are headed for Tokyo from a pulsar! Position your mirrors correctly and send them all towards an invading alien planet called Kim-Fat to destroy it. But if you position them wrong you will be destroyed instead! (In case no one got the reference to the member name, I am referencing my coworker, Lightness1024).

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

I guess my game is about an awkward old PC who has to go on an adventure of self discovery in order to become cool and trendy like a Mac.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement