Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Dager

Feedback on title theme

Jesse Dager    619

I am currently producing a game called Time Machine. It is an intense, emotional story about two friends who, because of an accident, get stranded in time.

I have written a title theme for Time Machine and would like feedback from you guys! Good or bad, tell  me what you think!

SoundCloud link:

http://snd.sc/114kq8v

Edited by sethhope

nsmadsen    5584

Hey -

Consider uploading this track to a streaming audio site like Soundcloud or even Youtube. You'll get more listens instead of having someone download a file plus you can set permissions on it, etc. This would hopefully get you some more feedback. At the very least - consider a smaller file size than a WAV. I would listen but I'm on my laptop, have no headphones and around my newborn niece so sleep is a gift from the gods right now. tongue.png

I will listen when I get back!

Thanks,

Nate

Edited by nsmadsen

Jesse Dager    619

Hey -

Consider uploading this track to a streaming audio site like Soundcloud or even Youtube. You'll get more listens instead of having someone download a file plus you can set permissions on it, etc. This would hopefully get you some more feedback. At the very least - consider a smaller file size than a WAV. I would listen but I'm on my laptop, have no headphones and around my newborn niece so sleep is a gift from the gods right now. tongue.png

I will listen when I get back!

Thanks,

Nate

It is uploaded... I forgot that I didn't post a link after uploading :p

nsmadsen    5584

Okay, back home in the studio and finally took a listen. Overall, I really like how you developed the track and made it build. But the production as well as the samples used are fighting you, in my opinion. I also felt you could push the dynamic and tempo range to make it have even more growth. 

Jesse Dager    619

Okay, back home in the studio and finally took a listen. Overall, I really like how you developed the track and made it build. But the production as well as the samples used are fighting you, in my opinion. I also felt you could push the dynamic and tempo range to make it have even more growth. 

I will work on that later tomorrow probably! Thank you for the feedback!