• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Hello where do I find a team

This topic is 1730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I'm Joe.  I'm 19 years old, studying software engineering in college and getting into game development as a hobby.  Planning on doing it as a career someday too.  I made a few games in game maker in high school and I have a couple websites up that I just made in my free time for fun. I enjoy video games and staying up all night watching movies and long walks on the bea- wait

Anyway I was just posting here to introduce myself and inquire about what forum I should post in to look for team members.  I'm starting out in unity3d but idk what platform I'll be doing yet.  Just need a few artists, preferably one or more of the following: someone who can do 3D models, some kind of landscape artist, and a musician

Thanks a lot

Edited by J03_b

Advertisement

Instead of a regular forum, we have a classifieds section for recruitment.  If you look at the blue tabs across the top of the page, one says classifieds.  You want the hobbyist projects section. :)

Anyway I was just posting here to introduce myself and inquire about what forum I should post in to look for team members.

The Classifieds. Closing this thread.

This topic is 1730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.