Help me choose a school?

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 10 years, 12 months ago

I have two local universities near me, University of Winnipeg and University of Manitoba. I'm a lot closer to University of Winnipeg, but I can bus to University of Manitoba if required. I'll post a link to both schools CS departments, hopefully you guys can help me make a choice on which school to go to.

UManitoba:

http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/undergraduate/

UWinnipeg:

http://www.acs.uwinnipeg.ca/undergrad/

Advertisement
Can you explain why you can't make your own choice?

I'm fully capable of making my own choice, I was just looking for some outside input. I'm sure the people on these forums are much more knowledgeable than myself in terms of which school offers the better courses, just from looking at the course lists alone.

Ah, ok. I think someone that has been to either or both schools could provide some good input.

I don't know these two Universities but since it's the same course you are looking for, I'd pick the least expensive or near home. In my opinion, these courses are all very similar and your progress will depend mostly of yourself. I know there are exceptions for a few outstanding worldwide known universities but I don't think it's the case here.

I don't know these two Universities but since it's the same course you are looking for, I'd pick the least expensive or near home. In my opinion, these courses are all very similar and your progress will depend mostly of yourself. I know there are exceptions for a few outstanding worldwide known universities but I don't think it's the case here.

Makes sense, I was just curious because the description on the UWinnipeg courses didn't seem as in depth as the other.

I have two local universities near me, ... hopefully you guys can help me make a choice on which school to go to.

Your thread has been moved to the Breaking In forum. Look in this forum's FAQs. There is an article about how to choose between two schools.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement