• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Dager

Spectre Detector Update!

This topic is 1970 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Spectre Detector is a top-down 2D shooter designed to allow anyone to just pick it up and enjoy themselves. It’s fast-paced, space shooting action confined to the 16 bit realm of an arcade machine. The game is under constant development, so new features are being added almost daily! Currently the game includes:

- 4 different weapons

- 6 power ups an in-game store reliant on entirely in-game money

- 16 different upgrades automatic saving of upgrades, high score, and money Whatever else you guys suggest!

- We are constantly developing Spectre Detector, therefore, new features will be added regularly.

This is the first update in a while due to the fact that I haven't had time to update because of the work that I have been doing with our new open source game engine.

This update includes:

- Improved bullet calculations for greater framerate

- Fixed memory leaks

- New enemy specs

You can download it at: http://spectredetector.jcamtech.com

Pics:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14451]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14450]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14449]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14536]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14449]

Video:

[media]

[/media]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!