Petition for the White House: Perpetual Motion Machines

Started by
18 comments, last by Servant of the Lord 10 years, 11 months ago

People around the world,

My name is Noah Bangs. I have set up a petition for the white house on petitions.whitehouse.gov, because I have discovered the cold, hard truth about energy companies.

Back in the 1800's, Russian inventor Nikola Tesla found a way to use perpetual motion to generate infinite, clean energy. But, greedy energy companies shunned this invention because they were afraid of losing profit.

Money isn't everything, though.

If this petition reaches the president or congress, we could see a huge change in the world today. Cars that don't require fuel, more businesses and enterprises, clear ozone, etc.

We could literally eliminate electricity bills forever.

Sign and share this petition if you agree.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/advocate-use-perpetual-motion-machines-good-earth/WrKck0M2

Noah Bangs

Advertisement

[Citation needed]

Tesla wasn't Russian.

He's right. I

">saw it here.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
jiFfM.jpg

can we just ban this guy already?
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

can we just ban this guy already?

Shhhhh... everyone knows that the first law of thermodynamics just doesn't understand people with autism-spectrum disorders.

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

37454500.jpg

37454542.jpg

I'm sure someone else could've come up with some better ones...

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Shit, you are maybe right. Shit, I think he or it is actually that Raspberry guy with the beard and that Anastasia Russian person. Thing.

Shit, you are maybe right. Shit, I think he or it is actually that Raspberry guy with the beard and that Anastasia Russian person. Thing.

JDP1q9u.jpg

Mind showing us the model of this perpetual motion machine? :p

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement