ISS - International Space Station - Simulator

Started by
4 comments, last by powerneg 10 years, 11 months ago

Hi! This is Alex Matei from MateiSoft and i'm asking you guys if you want to see a First Person View of ISS meaning to do operations, missions and walk around in itcool.png!

Advertisement

Maybe. It depends on what the operations and missions involve, and how fun those are to do. It would be cool to have a first person view of the station, but if it's just ta simulated tour of the ISS I wouldn't be especially excited to see it.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

I love space, my mother worked for nasa in hampton. However no matter how much I enjoy it - I would not spend more then 30 minutes playing a game about the ISS unless the missions and gameplay where unrelated to how boring it is to work up there most of the time (boring as in - besides the fact that your in space... and I won't be in space in your game soooo...and trust me - boring and routine is what you want your space station to be in real life)
If theres simulated air pressure inside the ship and explosives, i could consider playing it :P

o3o

This just came to my mind "you are on the ussr space station, your mission is to sit here for a month eating dehydrated food until the united states sends a shuttle to bring you back to earth, ready... go.... 43,200 minutes remaining" if you have an idea in mind for missions please do elaborate because that is the main issue I'm having with what would make this fun.

They're doing some research up there as well(mini-games)
But to realy make an interesting game i would leave out the reality-thing and just go sci-fi; a few decades into the future and techonologies available as you see fit

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement