• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CreativeOven

Gladiators of the Arena

This topic is 2049 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello , my name is Michal and i am one of the members of Creative Oven studios .

We have been working on our game Gladiators of the Arena using Unreal engine for 8-9 months so far .

It is hack n slash action game with RPG elements .You play as a slave gladiator fighting for survival in Arenas across the territory of Roman Empire to win your freedom.

The game focuses on Slave mode and Citzien mode: In slave mode you fight to survive and get your freedom. After that Citzien mode becomes open and you become professional gladiator. It allows you to buy a house in a city or go hunting to the forest. In custom fight you fight in chosen game mode such as : Team deathmatch, Survival or Free for all and others.

Here you can see basic combat gameplay : 

">

and here is the link to our indieDB site : http://www.indiedb.com/games/gladiators-of-the-arena-gota

We have lot of code done, adding more features / fixing bugs and replacing some 3D art with animations right now to get closer kickstarter.

We would like to hear what do you think about our game concept and game itself .

Screen_Shot00004.jpg

Arena_fight.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!