Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cruiz

DirectInput8 Mouse Problem

Hi! I have read the DirectX8 SDK for DirectInput. I have made a "game" with it. The Keyboard Input works great! No I tried to include the mouse but the entire system freezes!!! It isn''t a endless loop! Im sure! Ok to explain: I have did the MouseTutorial. And i think the Initialisation works fine! Now I tried in EXCLUSIV and NONEXLUSIV mode to switch if it works. But it freezes, too! I have tried to find where he freezes and its in the OnMouseInput class. It''s when it should call Data in the class. Sorry im right now not on my computer at home, but at school. Because this I now only that it was getdata(....) or so! Other of my Ideas. My program isn''t like this "scrawl" programm(hope I wrote it correct :-) ) my programm goes first in Fullscreen. So other question: How should I call OnMouseInput?!? I did for example this: OnMouseInput() in my proramm. I mean not more! Everytime in my programmloop he do this OnMouseInput. Can I change this? How? -> Ok but dirst I think it schouldn''t freeze. I hope you understand my bad english and can help me. I''m with this problem since two weeks and i''m frustrated now because i''m "blocked" right now! Thanks to all who help and all who helped allready. C.Ruiz