• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

AngelScript 2.26.3 is out

This topic is 1705 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

Thanks, fantastic work. The asEP_DISALLOW_VALUE_ASSIGN_FOR_REF_TYPE is definitelly going to be set TRUE in my project

Edited by Oscar1

Great,thanks,I waited delegate for a long time,and I hope the @ symbol can be removed completely from the language as soon as possible,I was confused by it frequently...

i have small question, how use array sorting, with ref type ? Edited by FDsagizi

@glcolor:

I'm not sure I will remove it completely, but if I do it will only happen when I start working on AngelScript 3.0.

@FDsagizi:

You mean when you have something like:

array<obj@> arr;
arr.sort();

It's unfortunately currently not possible. Currently the CScriptArray will sort the handles by the address, rather than calling the opCmp method on the object, which is rather stupid. I don't know what I was thinking when I implemented it that way. But don't worry, I'll have it changed soon. cool.png

Surep! allways - engine->SetEngineProperty( asEP_DISALLOW_VALUE_ASSIGN_FOR_REF_TYPE , true ); smile.png

by the way if asEP_DISALLOW_VALUE_ASSIGN_FOR_REF_TYPE  == true then '@' not actual!

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement