• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CeruleanFlare

Reja: The Indie Card Game Board Game!

This topic is 2038 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello fellow gamedev-er's!

I'm completely new to these forums, but after discovering them it seems like just what I'm into. =)

If anyone likes deck building or board games, you should check out what I'm currently working on with 2 friends, Reja! Definitely the best PC card game board game ever created. 

It's going to be free to play and support 4-player multiplayer.

We'd love to hear what people think about it. Watch our trailers and stuff and give feedback!
Also, our website has tons of really awesome artwork and information.

Hope to hear back from you!
-Alex

Advertisement

Alright everyone, We're coming along nicely on a demo and should have something awesome to share soon. We've done some major updates on the engine that you can read about here: http://kck.st/19qySMy . We're taking it up to 3D! We're really looking to spread this demo around like some kind of plague, so please help us share once it gets rolling. This sort of game pretty much requires a community. Thanks for reading!

Edited by CeruleanFlare

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!