• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

GUI Editor Recommendations

This topic is 1769 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, everyone

What I am seeking is a commonly used GUI editor program which we may see used in many game engines, if possible.   I use GIMP and Inkscape, so I want to use one or both of them in the GUI creation pipeline. The jMonkey, Mono, and Unity3D engines I have in my computer but I would prefer to have my next GUI project here to be displayed on my screen as a console application with vector graphics but could embed rasterized images at a later time.  I know some Java and C#, but I have heard about customizable GUIs which can be configured to simply open any folder or file, which I would prefer for this particular project.  Windows is my OS.  A cross-platform GUI editor program would be ideal but if it only targets Windows, then I can make use of that on some projects in the future.

My goal is to have a GUI displayed on my screen with at least one functioning button by this evening.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. smile.png

Edited by 3Ddreamer

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement