• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nikas

"Top Hat" an oldschool 2D indie platformer!

This topic is 1864 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

TOP_HAT_LOGO.png

Hello everyone!
I Would like to show You my newest game called "Top Hat". It's 2D classic platformer, just like old NES games. It will be hard, fun,with lots of collectibles and enemies to avoid, or kill.
One day, to our hero house came strange guy. He said, that he can buy from us speciall golden top hat, which is really, really rare. Unfortunately, stranger poisoning us, and we wake up in dungeons, with a... GUN! We want payback, and of course our golden TOP HAT!

Download Link:  Half-Demo ( Nov 24 2012 )
Game has changed a lot from this version, but I will not upload any newest soon.
Game is hosted on gmclan.org - the biggest Polish site about game maker!

Game is created by N94 Games, which include only me. Music is made by Jakim ( http://jakim.org.pl/pl/index.html ) special for TOP HAT game!

5548_439628622791926_311843816_n.png

543999_439628046125317_1693463894_n.png

521730_439628052791983_1739999366_n.png

And a newest gameplay from fourth stage of the game:

">GAMEPLAY ON YOUTUBE

You can also watch more about game here:

https://www.facebook.com/N94Games

I hope You will like it. smile.png

Advertisement
Amazing game. When will this game be released? Do you have a mobile port aswell for android or ios?

I hope I will finish the game until end of september. And yes, I also think about porting it to the iOS and Android! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!