• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GuoLei

DX11 [SLIMDX] About RenderTarget's Width and Height

This topic is 1960 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Sorry! My  English  isn't  very  well!   The problem is  I am use  Shadowmapping with slimDX11?But  when  I creat zDepthBuffer  my renderTarget's width  and  height  must equal the  screen's  width  and  heght.   Unless  when  i compute ,I  can't  obtain the  right  UV from the zDepth  Buffer.  When  I use  XNA  to  do  this  is  right.  I  don not  know  why I  use  slimdx11 is  fail.As  everyoneKnows  the  size decide  the shadow  quality and  no  matter  the  zDepthBuffer  is how  large,it's UV is   same actually! left and top  is 0 and 9. right  and  bottom  is 1 and  1.

I  want  konw  is the  SLIMDX11's  BUG?  if  who  can  help  me  ,I  will  very  thanks  to you! Friends!!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!