"Fight or Dance?" a new retro fighting game song I did.

Started by
3 comments, last by BravadoWaffler 10 years, 11 months ago

Hey, MikeViper here. I recently finished a song called "Fight or Dance?". I would best describe as a tune similar to what you'd here in a mid 90's 3d fighting game.

You can listen to it here:

Advertisement

I reckon you definitely have some composing skills, and the song does give me the vibes from the 90's; who could forget the midi sound coming from the computer. That said, I don't long for the nineties. Do you have any other material where you show off your 21st century skills?

Rune Hansen

Developer

10ahead Games

www.10aheadgames.com

Great old school sound. Bass seems a bit low to me though. I like the lead, kind of reminds me of Sega Genesis.

I reckon you definitely have some composing skills, and the song does give me the vibes from the 90's; who could forget the midi sound coming from the computer. That said, I don't long for the nineties. Do you have any other material where you show off your 21st century skills?

Well I love 90's VG music, so that tends to be what I compose.

Great old school sound. Bass seems a bit low to me though. I like the lead, kind of reminds me of Sega Genesis.

Thanks man. When you say low do you mean in volume or in pitch?

Thanks man. When you say low do you mean in volume or in pitch?

In volume level, maybe something you could fix in mastering phase.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement