Kronologic 64

Started by
5 comments, last by Erik Rufelt 10 years, 11 months ago
So I got my HTML5 game I have been working on for a while now to a point where I feel it is presentable. There are still lots of details that could be improved but at the very least, it is a playing game from start to finish.

Here it is.
Kronologic 64

I wrote the game from scratch over the course of about six months. I did all of the game myself, partially becuase I turned in a partially complete version as a school project. It is written in javascript using webgl.

It is called kronologic 64 because it a 3d version of the 2d game I made last year, Kronologic (If kronologic doesn't load the first time try refreshing) I chose to make it look like an N64 game because the nintendo 64 was my childhood console and you could say that is what got me wanting to make games. So it is fulfilling that childhood dream. Also, since it is an HMTL5 game, I wanted to keep the download size small. Making the graphics simple and the textures really low res makes the game about 6.5 MB so it doesn't take too long to load.
My current game project Platform RPG
Advertisement

Very nice.
[spoiler]Almost beat it - I put in the four keys anyway, You sure made me work to find the black flowers.
An 'aha' moment, entering the krono gate from the other direction
Took me awhile realize I could flip *myself* in the crate inverters. I inverted the crates and was thinking I'd have to come back later after being inverted elsewhere. =P

The glass wall with the black key behind it said "danger" and had a fire symbol. So I moved the crate with the robot, and then (slowly) hauled a canister of flame chemicals to the future where I can pass it through the crack in the wall to the explosive box. Hauled it all the way over there, then I saw that the canister had already exploded sometime in the past.[/spoiler]

I can't seem to do anything. the page loads, planet is spinning, music plays. and nothing. I'm not sure if it's trying to load stuff, so i let it sit for about 15mins(which should be more than enough to grab 6.5mb on my connection).

on firefox 20.0.1(although it looks like i've got an update, so let me try again when that's downloaded).

edit: same problem on 21.0

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

I can't seem to do anything. the page loads, planet is spinning, music plays. and nothing. I'm not sure if it's trying to load stuff, so i let it sit for about 15mins(which should be more than enough to grab 6.5mb on my connection).

on firefox 20.0.1(although it looks like i've got an update, so let me try again when that's downloaded).

It must not be loading the web font correctly used for the buttons on the main menu. I will investigate that. I know the game works on chrome.
My current game project Platform RPG

It must not be loading the web font correctly used for the buttons on the main menu. I will investigate that. I know the game works on chrome.

let me know if/when you get it fixed=-).

also, the only other browser i have on here at the moment is IE 10.0.0.9, and that just shows a black-screen.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

I climbed the rubble in the middle, which then proceeded to throw me at the wall and cause me to slowly slide down it leaving a trail of my character.

o3o

Great work! I really like the feeling.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement