Front line

Started by
5 comments, last by Gamegen 9 years, 11 months ago

I'd like to introduce my first game called "Front line". I didn't work with Java at all when I started to write this game. So, for now I think that this game is not excellent yet. biggrin.png

But I want that my next games will be better and better. I will be very grateful for the constructive criticism and helpful suggestions. So, here it is:

Last version: 1.20

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.game_gen.front_line_free

Description:

United States of Russia (USR) in alliance with United Kingdom of Russia (UKR) has a fierce fighting against Nationalistic Fascistia which treacherously attacked our peaceful land. You can take the campaign and help overcome the treacherous and cruel enemy. Also you can arrange a competition with your friend and play the game together at the same time on the same device.

Confrontation between the two groups of tanks on the front line. 2D-game top view on the battlefield. The gameplay is a bit like the game Worms.

Features:

play the game together at the same time on the same device in the duel mode,
8 types of military equipment,
9 types of weapons,
different area of battle.

You can play this game alone or together with your friend, father and son, grandfather and grandson. You can have fun and train your accurate eye at the same time.

Screenshoots:

[table][tr]

[td][sharedmedia=gallery:images:3961][/td]

[td][sharedmedia=gallery:images:3960][/td]

[td][sharedmedia=gallery:images:3959][/td]

[/tr][/table]

Advertisement

Few days ago I translated my game to china. I thought that the China is unusual country, and I made new screenshots. How do you think which ones is better? Old (see first post) or new (see below)?
[table][tr]
[td][sharedmedia=gallery:images:3866][/td]
[td][sharedmedia=gallery:images:3864][/td]
[td][sharedmedia=gallery:images:3865][/td]
[/tr][/table]

I've released new version. More stable. Fixed some bugs, and memory leaks.

No criticism and suggestions? No one tried or so bad that no words? sad.png

I've released new version 1.18:
1. Some visual improvements applied.
2. Fixed the method of the initial tank positioning.

New release: 1.19

1. Wind can be turned off in the settings for easy and normal game. For hard difficulty wind is always on.

Looking back noticed that Front Line released over year ago, but only now it with it's pseudoreal countries suddenly appear somewhere close to global political trends. Especially want to say - all the happening it is not my fault! And I knew nothing beforehand. smile.png

New update - version 1.20.
Corrected a few minor bugs old. Added new.
Now the enemy sometimes makes airstrike, so sometimes you just need tanks moving.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement