• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
NaturalSoccer

Natural Soccer - My Soccer Game Inspired by Kick Off and Sensible Soccer

This topic is 2027 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dear GameDevs,

my name is Thorsten and I am the creator of Natural Soccer - an arcade soccer game heavily inspired by both "Kick Off 2" and "Sensible Soccer" - which I *loved* as a kid.

Since I guess there are quite a few of you who also have fond memories of those games, I am *very* interested in your feedback about my game!

Key Features
  • Fast paced action
  • Accurate and fun ball physics
  • Simple and intuitive controls
  • Very fine-tuned gameplay for maximum playability
  • Smooth graphics with our proven and loved top-down view
  • Strong but never unfair AI for both computer opponents and goalies
  • Action Replays
  • Aftertouch
  • Nice sound effects for a great stadium atmosphere
  • Pure fun gameplay that just feels natural

Natural Soccer is currently available on the OUYA (just look for it in the store) and on Android - and can be tried for free!

I am very grateful for *any* kind of feedback - you can reach me via Google Plus or [twitter]NaturalSoccer[/twitter].

Thank you!

~ Thorsten

shot_small1.gif

shot_small2.gif

Advertisement

Tested on Android and it is very fun and polished. I would certainly buy this game after playing the demo but I couldn´t find the "full" version on Google Play. Also upvoted on Steam Greenlight.

Thanks a lot for your kind and very encouraging feedback! I'm really glad you like Natural Soccer! ...and even upvoted on Greenlight - awesome!

As for the "full version": actually Natural Soccer is only available as a single (free) application in the Google Play Store - buying the full version is done with an "in-app purchase". To buy the full version, please select "Buy Full Version" from the main menu in the game which start the ordering process through Google Play.

If you don't mind, I would be happy to get some feedback if this worked for you (or if there is anything wrong with the purchase request besides that it obviously is not clear enough how to actually do it... working on this now).

Again, than you very much!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!