Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misterags

I dare you to figure this out!

Okay. Mad props to the person who can figure this out... I have 2 computers that are LANned up. One day I go to play a game on computer 1 and it won''t change resolutions. So I go into the display properties to see if it will change and it won''t. It gives me an error message. So I go to the other computer and the same thing has happened to that one. No changing resolutions and no changing color depth. So I format computer 1, and it works for a while. Then it happens again. So I switch cards (which shouldn''t have been the problem in the first place, considering it happened to both computers) and drivers and that doesn''t help. I format computer 2, and that helps. Every thing works fine now on that one. Then I format computer 1 agian, and it works for a day. I''m playing halflife and all that good stuff. Then it happens again. This is where I''m stuck. WHAT IS GOING ON?! It''s not the video card, not the drivers, and not any files, because there are no files that are on computer 1 that aren''t on computer 2 (except pagemaker which isn''t the problem, because when computer 2 was having problems, pagemaker wasn''t on it) I fomatted everything you can possibly format with the helpp of my compute genious friend. Any Ideas? I''ll try it and get back to ya guys on here. Thanks so much, misterags™

try www.fixmyPC.com
this is a game development forum in case you didnt'' notice.

-eldee
;another space monkey;