Sign in to follow this  
Falcord

Gamedev.net is not sending my email verification

Falcord    148

Hello there!

I've recently registered an account in gamedev.net, under the name "Steel Neuron", and I am not getting the e-mail verification. It's been three days of constantly clicking the "resend verification" link without success. The email is written properly and it's not an issue with the spam filter.

Thankfully, I remembered I had this old account. However, I don't want to use it because I abandoned the email account that is linked to it.

I would really appreciate a mod looking into it. If there is any information I have to supply please let me know.

Also, forgive me if this is the wrong place; I couldn't find a subforum for tech support.

Bacterius    13165

Possibly related, but I haven't received any "new post in topic" email notifications recently. Perhaps the email server is down?

Gaiiden    5710

Perhaps. I'm getting a lot of emails to the support account about this. Handling right now the ones that came in over the weekend...

Gaiiden    5710

Thankfully, I remembered I had this old account. However, I don't want to use it because I abandoned the email account that is linked to it.

I updated your email address so you can continue using this account

Falcord    148

Thanks! I also changed my display name so everything is pretty much the way I wanted.

Hope the underlying issue can be fixed.