Gamedev.net is not sending my email verification

Started by
5 comments, last by Michael Tanczos 10 years, 10 months ago

Hello there!

I've recently registered an account in gamedev.net, under the name "Steel Neuron", and I am not getting the e-mail verification. It's been three days of constantly clicking the "resend verification" link without success. The email is written properly and it's not an issue with the spam filter.

Thankfully, I remembered I had this old account. However, I don't want to use it because I abandoned the email account that is linked to it.

I would really appreciate a mod looking into it. If there is any information I have to supply please let me know.

Also, forgive me if this is the wrong place; I couldn't find a subforum for tech support.

Advertisement

Thanks for moving it to the appropriate section :)

Possibly related, but I haven't received any "new post in topic" email notifications recently. Perhaps the email server is down?

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Perhaps. I'm getting a lot of emails to the support account about this. Handling right now the ones that came in over the weekend...

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Thankfully, I remembered I had this old account. However, I don't want to use it because I abandoned the email account that is linked to it.

I updated your email address so you can continue using this account

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Thanks! I also changed my display name so everything is pretty much the way I wanted.

Hope the underlying issue can be fixed.

Found the problem.. this should be resolved now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement